Daniel Rogachev is a freelancer from Bulgaria, working in the field of Digital Marketing and Advertising. His goal is to work all around the world and his first destination will be Portugal.
- Hi Daniel, tell me who you are and what do you do as a freelancer doing?
Hello, my frineds call me Dany. I am from Bulgaria and I am working in the field of Digital Marketing and Advertising.
- How long have you been working as a freelaner now?
Only with freelancing – something about a year, But before I was doing both freelancing and working in a company as a marketing specialist.
- Why did you decide to become a freelancer? Did you think about it for a long time or did your decision come suddenly?
Goog question, maybe this – that you are making money for someone else if you are working for someone.
- Are there a lot of freelancers in your business?
Yes, actually. There are a lot of them, but still – there is enough work for everybody.
- What do your clients expect from you?
With one word – to higher their sells.
- Who are your typical clients?
Mostly, start-ups from Bulgaria but from 1-2 moths there are some from abroad.
- How did you gain your first customers?
Haha, my first customer was one of my father’s friends. It was failed 😀
- The biggest marketing challenge that you deal with?
It was a dying business for import/export and the last 1000$ that the owner had was spent in my google campaign – it was really big responsibility.
- How does your typical working day look like? What do you do when you are not working? How many hours/days per week are you working?
This is the best part of working as a freelancer – you are choosing how much, when and where, but usually its a lot of working 😀
- Which books do you recommend to freelancers?
My favourite writer is Robert Kiyosaki, I can highly recommend all of his books.
- What is your current inspiration that drives you in the business?
To help small firms to grow and improve.
- What would you advise someone who has an idea, but no money?
To make a facebook page, to inform all of his friend and relatives what he/she is doing, to show some previous project and to search client offline.
- What was the best business advice you received?
Reject a project that you can not fulfill in a perfect way.
- What do you often dream about when you’re not working?
I am not dreaming, actually. I have aims, not dreams. If I want something I just working hard to achieve it.
- The place where you find your peace?
- Top 3 mobile app on your smartphone?
Facebook Gmail and Hangouts, nothing more.
- What do you do in your free time?
Reading, travelling, skiing and yeah.. drinking beer 😀
- Your last vacation?
1 month ago I was in Santiago de Compostela in Spain and Porto in Portugal.
- Business plans for the future?
Taking 2 or 3 big project and working it from Portugal.
I’d like to thank Daniel for share with us his story of success. I wish you all the best in your future projects and personal life!